Monday, March 7, 2011

Timing Issues

I need to go back and reread what I've written, but I'm pretty sure I said it's been about three years since Bradley's mother became mayor and a year since Bradley became a god. I think it needs to be longer than that, so, for now, we're putting it at five years as mayor, three years as a god. For a total of eight years. Except that those years were actually running concurrently. So it's really a total of five years.

That is all.

(I've also been having some thoughts about the nature of writing--my writing in particular--that I might share with you all sometime if I'm feeling particularly expansive or opinionated. The short summary, though, is that I'm shooting for 2,000 words a day, and trying to collect a double-portion of manna on Saturdays so I don't need to write on the Sabbath--which means 4,000 on Saturdays. Yeah, that means a total of 14,000 words each week.

(Your prayers would be much appreciated.)

No comments:

Post a Comment