Saturday, January 2, 2010

Word Count Meter

The three of you still current with Fat Tony may have noticed that I never seem to fill up the word counter at the right that is tracking my progress on Fat Tony.

That's because I keep moving the finish line.

At around twenty-thousand words, I was worried I wouldn't even have fifty-thousand worth of story to finish NaNoWriMo.  Then, nearing fifty, I thought I might possibly get to sixty.  Not too long ago we moved past sixty, and I thought sixty-five would about finish up the story.  Well....

So I promise I'll tell you when it's absolutely finished.  At least the first draft.  Until then, have some pity for that poor word counter.  Its job is never done.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I ask, and I receive! Wuahahahaha! I can hardly wait to read this section!

    ReplyDelete