Saturday, March 27, 2010

Apparently, I Shouted

Six months after submission, and two months after I'd given up hearing from anyone, I received a letter from an agent about Pete and The Dog.  The relevant parts are, one, that she wanted the whole manuscript, and two, she wrote this:

         "I apologize for the long delay in my response - I'm kicking myself for getting so behind in my reading. I truly hope your ms. is still available - I would love to read more of this book!"

Whether we're the right fit for each other or not, that kind of thing is always good to read.  Hooray!  Let's hope this goes somewhere.  Pray for us.

3 comments:

  1. \(^___^)/
    HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Why do you think you shouted?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really exciting! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...has anything more happened????

    ReplyDelete