Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fat Tony: Tech Support Wizard -- Really truly done now! --

The links to the downloads of Fat Tony are well and truly gone. It's time to send it out to agents, so I'm taking it down. It's a blow against freedom of information, but I don't want to go stepping on any toes, and until a publisher says 'yes' I want to tread carefully.

However, I still want readers! Please, do send me an email at andrew[dot]g[dot]cannon@gmail[dot]com and I'll send you the most recent file.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for being with me through this whole process! Five months ago, Fat Tony was the muddled remains of a short story I wrote the year before. Now it's a 73,000 word novel.

Enough nostalgia. Time to go finish City of Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE the file of the story, and know someone who's two teenage children would love reading the book and giving you feedback, as well as the mom. (She's the one who wrote Earthcrosser, which I told you about--but she said she doesn't need any more readers for it right now or I would have sent it to you)

    ReplyDelete