Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sorry To Say

There will be no City of Dreams section today.  It was Jan Marie's birthday, and I spent my time being sick and cooking a birthday stew.  (It turned out pretty well, I might add.  The sick and the stew were unrelated.)

Also, just as a quick warning, Fat Tony will not be available as a complete download for much longer.  It's about time to start trying to sell the book, and I don't know how agents and publishers would feel about it being available on the web, so it'll be going away.  Share it with your friends now!  Get them coming to the website!  We'll have a Fat Tony Fiesta!

I've tried to think of how to do a birthday tribute to Jan Marie on this blog.  I haven't come up with anything.  Fat Tony would dodge the issue, that's for sure.  Perry wouldn't even have the energy to get started (unless he were asleep).  Pete would over-do it, go on way too long, and have to rely on The Dog to shut him up.

I'll just say, Happy Birthday, Jan Marie.  I've loved you for almost ten years, and here's to sixty more and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment