Thursday, April 1, 2010

The City of Dreams -- What day of the week is it?

I would be delighted to send someone a personally autographed email if they could tell me how many days have gone by in this story. I'm completely lost. Let's assume that the first dream happened on Sunday night, and the first day was a Monday. If we go from there, what day of the week are we on?

I'm getting the feeling that I ought to figure it out now, before I have Perry literally stuck in an endless week of school, and not just metaphorically.

2 comments:

  1. I figured it out. The trip to the Mall is on Thursday night. We're on Friday daytime.

    The contest is now closed. No autographed email for any of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Well, I was gonna guess four days. Pretty close. Wah! I could have won...

    ReplyDelete