Monday, November 2, 2009

2 Things for November

Thing Number One:

School. I'm under the gun with my classes for school, which will make for irregular posting during November.

Thing Number Two:

NaNoWriTiMoJo. Otherwise known as National Novel Writing Month. It's meant to be a headlong rush of novel writing, turn it out in a month, don't look back, join the Light Brigade, it's fun! This will also make for irregular posting during November.

Why? Because I'm going to be spending a lot of time mocking people who are writing a novel. Or, if that doesn't work for me, I'll crank out as much of a novel as I can during November.

The real question is:

Do blog followers want to see the novel as it takes shape?

It will be messy.  It will be sporadic.  There will be plot holes, plot canyons, and plot abysses.  It will be a disaster, but a fun one, and I'm willing to put it out if you all are interested.


So if you're interested in the romantic misadventures of Fat Tony, local wizard, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to read about Fat Tony!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I suspect your novel will be much more novelistic than mine. But this isn't that sort of a contest. Anyway, I regret to say that I will be too busy pulling my own hair and teeth out to read about Fat Tony this month. But you can always read about my cowgirl magician detective on my blog. Well, at least the three *randomly chosen paragraphs that I post on my blog when all is said and done. *Randomly chosen means picked for their unique awesomeness.

    Anyway, this has turned into a long comment about me instead of a nice comment about you. I would love hearing you mock yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanna be NaNoWriMoTriJoWhaEva buddies? What is your profile page link? Mine is http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/580489, I think.

    ReplyDelete