Saturday, November 21, 2009

More coming on Saturday (Today)

The story caught me off guard.  Suddenly, another woman shows up (Yeah!  I know!) and I'm left reeling.  So, rather than try to rush that section (which also has some importance to the rest of the plot, including a better understanding of exactly what happened five years ago with the Nogales Crisis), I decided to keep writing but not try to rush the section.

Of course, that meant that I didn't post a Friday section.  I apologize.  Also, introducing another possible love interest for Fat Tony also doesn't seem fair.  I'd apologize for that, but I don't feel like that one was entirely my fault.  I blame my sister-in-law, Ammie.  She's the one who's writing so many words that it's putting pressure on me!  I can't concentrate!  Plots change!  Women throw themselves at Fat Tony!

The world is so upside down.

1 comment:

  1. :D Haha. I would LOVE to take credit for complicating your story with another woman. (What!? Another woman?) You're only 483 words ahead of me, and I'm catching up fast. I expect you to keep cranking out those witty phrases. Hop to it!

    ReplyDelete