Sunday, November 8, 2009

Quick Reminder--This is Fat Tony 'Uncut and Uncensored'

I'm four days into my active participation in NaNoWriMo, we've topped 8,000 words (and by 'we' I mean 'Fat Tony and me' of course), and you're getting it as it comes.

That's right.  This is coming at you straight, barely edited, and proof-read the way I proof-read for my college papers.  So there will be plot holes.  There will be unanswered questions.  And, no, I don't know exactly what happened five years ago, so you'll have to be patient and find out with the rest of us.

(I do, however, know what Grandma is up to, but that's a story for another day.)

If you want a more finished experience, you'll have to be wait until probably January, but at 2,000 words a day, I ought to finish the first draft of this somewhere in December.  I'll keep giving you the installments, then we'll start reworking it and picking it apart.

Until then, Go NaNoWriMo!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on over 8,000 words! Jonathan and I just enjoyed reading your latest three installments. I like the collided sentences part and the staring at the dome part, but not the poo. :) That said, your story is a very wonderful speedy first draft. I also have upwards of 8,000 words by now, but at least a third of mine are griping about writer's block or the goings on of my life, and another third are notes and outlines and spoilers and talkings around the story. :) It's nice to read something that is just, well, story.

    However, I demand to know what happened five years ago right this instant!

    ReplyDelete