Friday, October 16, 2009

New email! (And telephone lines.)

I finally got my own email address to use for this blog. 'Didn't you have email before?' you ask. 'Of course,' I answer patiently, with a touch of condescension, 'but who is going to give out their personal email on their blog? Not I.'

So here it is: peteandthedog@gmail.com. Use it. Cherish it. Treat it gently. Also, send all your questions and blog ideas there. I'll blog about anything. I have an opinion about everything. And if I don't, I'll find one fast.

Seriously. Any clean idea you send me, I'll use it. That's how amazing I am, but I'm also kid friendly. Because I'm basically a kid, and I like me, so that's why.

Speaking of kids, my little brother, Rich (who, I suppose, is a teenager-but-still-counts-as-a-kid-too), noticed I had a new email.

"You know about phone lines?" he asked.

"This ought to be good," said The Dog.

"Birds sit on them, with both feet, looking down on the world, while between their toes race thousands and millions of words and ideas. And then they poop."

"I knew it was going to be good," said The Dog.

"All our excitement and jealousy and creativity and everything else, condensed into a slender cable that birds poop on." Rich shook his head. "Kinda gives you a new perspective, doesn't it."

"On something," I said.

1 comment: