Thursday, October 8, 2009

Short Story: The Spring Child (Version 2)

Thank you for all the wonderful comments on the story--the positive and the helpful and the helpfully positive.  Lou is now less grumpy, some lines people liked had to go, and there's some new, little things that (I think) make the story better.

So, you can read the new version here.  I'm still happy for feedback on the story, though I'll probably print it out and go turn it in tomorrow.  I don't want to be taking it in on the very last day like someone did for the contest last year.  Can't imagine who would do that, but it won't be me this year.

We'll find out results of the contest in the middle of November, so I'll keep you posted.

Thank you again for reading my stories.

--Andrew

2 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting story...The words I'm searching for escape me in trying to respond to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll assume that's a good thing, though I admit, I don't know how to describe this story, either.

    Thanks for following, by the way! You are one of my mystery followers. I know who almost everyone is that follows this blog, but you--you maintain your mystique.

    ReplyDelete